My daily carry for the week ahead is going to be quite an easy one. In fact little has changed for the past few weeks. I am sure things will change (there is the London Pen Show nest Sunday) but for the moment at least, I am getting on so well with these pens I cannot bring myself to sue any others at the moment.
From left to right:
- Montblanc 149, yellow gold trip, medium 18ct nib
- Montblanc 146 LeGrand, Platinum Line, medium 14ct nib
- Scribo 2, Noble Green, fine extra-flex 14ct nib
- Graf von Faber-Castell, Intuition Platino Ebony, broad 18ct nib
The two Montblanc pens are…just excellent. The 149 is bordering on perfection. The Scribe has an incredible nib that is a joy and very different to anything else I have (apart from the other Scribo 2 I have but in Cardinal Red). I have recently posted a mini-review of my beloved Graf and just love this pen.
The pens are inked up with the following ink:
- Montblanc 149 – Montblanc, ‘Irish Green’
- Montblanc 146 – Montblanc, ‘Toffee Brown’
- Scribo 2 – Graf von Faber-Castell, ‘Moss Green’
- Graf von Faber-Castell Intuition – Montblanc, ‘Royal Blue.
I was going to include my custom Canid Kingsize Bulkfiller with the above but after disassembling it and cleaning it out I couldn’t decide what to ink it up with. On Instagram I posed this question but as yet I have not had any response as to what ink to fill it up with.
Whatever your daily carry, have a good week and enjoy your pens!